I conceive, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts—and guide those projects to completion.
Deep Industry Experience
Strategic and Tactical
Full Stack Digital Marketing
Develops digital war rooms, office multimedia systems, professional content studios with photography, video, live streaming and social media
Deal Hunter & Closer
I work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on target market behavior) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with realtime content, influencer engagement, fan building, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
Below is a sequence of progression building the realtime media strategy, tactics and technology for TEDxSeattle to propelling #DigitalHealth and #Wearables to rank as the #1 category the International CES in Las Vegas and beyond.
I work with all stakeholders to identify goals, develop a roadmap for digital infrastructure needed to reach goals, then develop a realtime content and marketing model that delivers results with full analytics.
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, ebooks, communications copy, and material for social media channels.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers.
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research.