I build and manage digital marketing studios incorporate full-stack GTM content marketing command and control centers that incorporate:
- Data-driven insights to understand customer requirements and effectively implement them into strategies for partner teams, encompassing product development and go-to-market efforts.
- Content research, ideation and planning
- Content production, editorial and social media campaign templates
- Brand guidelines
- Target audience, Competition,
- Distributed Team, Agency and Contractor management with shared workspaces
gRAPHICS & Video
Standardized Adobe Creative Suite Graphics
I work with creative teams to develop on-brand graphics libraries and templates. The templates and custom tailored to create integrated campaigns with branded video production, product marketing campaigns, events and GTM product launches. Whether it's lower thirds, title cards, or transitions, these standardized graphics ensure a cohesive look and feel across all productions.
With standardized show graphics, teams no longer need to start from scratch with each project. These templates and assets save valuable time during the production phase. Simply plug and play for a polished finish.
Distributed Teams powered by Adobe Frameio
Frame.io is one central hub that lets you share media, track feedback, and streamline your workflow so your team can work closely together from anywhere in the world.
- Multistream to all platforms at once: Stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitch, and more. Make your audience feel special by featuring their comments on screen. We use StreamYard to create easy live streaming and recording.
- Host Conversations with up to 10 guests: Experience seamless audio hosting for conversations with a capacity of up to 10 participants. Effortlessly invite guests to your virtual studio with a single click. Your invited guests can join from any device without the need for downloads. And, for dynamic talk shows, you have the flexibility to swap guests in and out on the fly.
- Interact with viewers and show comments on screen: Guest and fan interaction is the key to create a video community and platform for educational content.
- AIR One™
The first professional video production platform designed for OTT livestreaming. Born from decades of pain shooting multicamera live events, we’ve created a remote system that minimizes equipment, captures better video, and radically reduces production costs.
- Capture with AIR One™
The AIR One™ cloud-native cinematic camera unit is small enough to fit under an airplane seat, light enough to mount up high, practically invisible on location, and gives you greater control than ever before. Set it up, plug it in, turn it on, and start shooting your best work in a matter of minutes.
- Control with AIR app AIR One’s™ unique iOS® app
Gives you all camera functions at the touch of a finger. Pan and zoom with easy, precision smoothness. No more joystick. No more hard buttons. No more bulky console. Bring ultimate control to your craft.
Remote Camera Switching
Produce & Distribute
- Central Control: Connect controllers from a diverse array of supported partners, and effortlessly assign controls to compatible video switchers, lighting consoles, media servers, and audio mixers. With Central Control, you have complete command over every aspect of your production, all accessible at your fingertips.
- Teleprompter provides a full prompter solution right inside Central Control. Scripts are created and edited using either Microsoft Word or Google Docs, so users don’t need to learn any new software. When the script is changed, Central Control will automatically update it for you
- Rundown allows users to create their show rundown in familiar spreadsheet tools such as Excel and Google Sheets, then access it in the Rundown interface. The Rundown interface gives directors and producers critical information such as the duration of each event and the time since or until an event.
- Flex Macros within the context of production have conventionally denoted a series of commands arranged in a list, commencing from the uppermost point and concluding at the lowermost point; and whereas the process of establishing the temporal arrangement of said commands has traditionally entailed the assignment of individual delays to each respective command, a process that is both intricate and lacking in intuitive qualities; and whereas our innovative approach has led us to explore the realm of non-linear editing and adopt their most commendable concept, namely, the timeline; it is with great pride that we introduce Flex Macros.
I'm a seasoned professional with expertise in photography studio setup, lighting techniques, image processing, and photography metadata management. As a skilled photographer and editor, I specialize in transforming ordinary images into images that drive social media buzz and ecommerce sales.
Whether you're a photographer seeking to enhance your portfolio or a business owner in need of captivating visuals for your marketing materials, I'm here to bring your vision to life. From studio setup and lighting optimization to meticulous image processing and precise management of photography metadata, I offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to your specific needs. Explore my portfolio, and let's discuss how I can elevate your visual content to the next level while optimizing for SEO.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Adobe Frameio (Cloud Photo and Video for Distributed Teams)
- Photo Mechanic (Metadata for SEO)
- 3D Spatial Images (Neural Radiance Fields / Gaussian Splatting)